Sunday, August 12, 2012

Deals & Steals....part 2!

I know I've been M.I.A for a few days, but I'm still on summer vacation and trying to milk it for every last drop!! Thursday I report back, but for now I'm relaxing.

A quick post today to let you know about a few deals.
Office Depot has rulers, plastic pencil pouches (say that 3 times fast), and 1 subject spiral notebooks all for .01!!!!! Limit 30 for teachers. I asked a manager today how they were able to allow teachers to get so many and not run out or change their policy, and he explained it as:

"In order for teachers to get 30, they have to have a STAR teachers reward card and scan it at the time of purchase. We track your purchase through your card. You are limited to 30 each day. So you can't go to another store and buy 30 at the sale price the same day, it's going to be the regular price."

Hmmm...why couldn't Staples other well known stores use this process, instead of changing their policy and subsequently losing business in the process??

Anywho.......

JoAnn fabrics is also having teacher appreciation, but it ends today! (Sorry!) They are offering 25% off your total purchase. I was able to get fabric and some storage stuff for less than the cost of what the fabric would have been!

That's all for now!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment