Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mini Vacation

I know that I JUST started blogging so there's no need for me to take a vacation right?? But, alas, I am. As my summer vacation is winding down, I find myself wanting to rest a little more and take care of some things that I have neglected all summer. I can't imagine how some of the other bloggers are feeling when they have to report back to work on Monday! Yep, you read it right. Some teachers/bloggers are reporting to work this Monday, July 30th. So, with that said, my posts will be few and far between. That is, at least until I head back into my classroom and begin all the fun stuff that comes with starting a new school year. I'll try to post if I see great deals and steals or if something dramatic happens in my school life. (I received a text from my principal earlier today. I've been on edge ever since) Feel free to check out some "Blogs That I Love" located on the left sidebar of my blog. I'll see you in a few weeks. Adios....for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment