Monday, July 30, 2012

Great Deals & Under Construction

Quick post today:

I came across a few great deals that I thought I'd share with you!
Currently, Office Depot has pocket folders for .01! I've heard that teachers are able to get up to 30 of the sale items (without a $5 purchase....hint, hint), but be sure to ask the manager on duty just in case, this limit may vary from store to store.
Office Depot also has composition books for .25. This price is the lowest I've seen thus far, so I'll be sure to pick up a few of these. I plan on getting them cut in half to make Math Journals and Reading Response Journals (more on that later).


Toys R US has Crayola Crayons 4 for $1. Supposedly there is NO limit, but again, ask just to be sure.

For all of my "crafty" teachers, check with your local JoAnn Fabrics for their Teacher Appreciation weekend. My local store is offering extra savings for teachers this Friday and Saturday. This will definitely come in handy for those crate seats I have yet to make.

In other news: I'm finally getting the hang of "blogging" and KrazyKuteKinders is under construction! I'm still playing around with a few things, but I love my current theme/template! There'll be more to come soon!
Happy Shopping!

EDIT: ALL JoAnn Fabric stores will be hosting "Teacher Appreciation" next Saturday and Sunday August 11th and 12th with 25% off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment