Friday, August 9, 2013

Erin Condren Planner is Here and a New Blog Design

It's here!!!!!!!!
My Erin Condren "Teacher Planner" has arrived!

It's so pretty!


I'd heard a lot about the Erin Condren planners. Many teachers used them in their day to day school life to write lesson plans, keep up with meetings, dates, etc.
I started looking into these planners last year, but I couldn't justify spending such a large amount of money on a planner. Especially since I hardly ever used them.
Then...I was named "Co-lead" of my team.
I knew with the various meetings that we have monthly (1 leadership meeting per month, 2 staff meetings per month), I would need something to help me keep up.
Enter ErinCondren.com.
I went online, found the perfect planner (for me) and ordered.

Pretty Packaging

Even though my district requires us to submit our lesson plans online, my teammates and I must meet once a week to discuss our upcoming TEKS (common core standards) and plan our lessons for the upcoming week. More than likely, I'll end up writing my upcoming plans down before I submit them online. In the previous years, I've procrastinated up until the very last minute. Our lesson plans are due at the beginning of each week by 8:00am. I would literally be submitting my plans at 7:59am.
Sad, I know.
So my #1 goal this year is to have my lesson plans submitted before I leave the campus on Friday afternoons.

Here are some more pics....
She added a few "samples" of her other products to my package.
Great customer service!


Front Cover
(My name is blacked out to protect my identity. From what...I don't know)

I'm excited to use my planner! I'll be sure to update the great features of this planner as I use it throughout the year.

Finally......I have a new blog design! I decided to keep my blog super simple! The colors in my old template were starting to give me a headache, so I decided to tone it down a bit.

That's it for now. My district returns for staff development next Wednesday, so I'm going to try to milk the last of my vacation days for all it's worth!!

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment